- Select “Buy a Pass” on the kiosk touch-screen
- Select the number of bikes you want – you can purchase passes for up to four bikes on a single credit card
- Insert and withdraw your credit card (you aren’t being charged at this point – we’re just checking that the card is valid with a $1 preauthorization hold)
- Enter your phone number, so we can contact you if you experience any issues
- Enter your Zip or Postal Code
- Review the final payment screen with the number of passes and bikes you’ll be purchasing, and select “Finalize” to complete your purchase
- Print your 5-digit ride code, which you'll use to unlock your bike(s)
- Pick out your bike(s) – skip any docks with a red light
- Type your ride code into the keypad on the dock next to your bike to unlock it
- Enjoy your ride!
The first 30 minutes of each ride are included in your pass price, and you can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active! If you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, extra usage fees apply.
To end a ride, return your bike to any station with an empty dock. Insert your bike firmly into the dock, and wait for the green light to make sure it's locked.
To ride again, swipe the same credit or debit card at the kiosk to get a new ride code. You can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active.